If you’re talking about me behind my back that just means my life is obviously more interesting than yours.
i smell misunderstanding here.. sgt2 tdk bgs laa kn..
I tried to see things from your point of view, but your point of view is stupid.
he never say something *bad* 'bout you n for me its worthless to hate u..
you never doing something wrong then why shud I hate you?? does it necessary??
Be very careful about what you think. Your thoughts run your life.
Life has no rewind, so you must learn to play it right


promises can be broken just quickly as it made, and goodbye? really are FOREVER.
so, kalau sudah kau ndak kena suka..
ndak pyah kasi malu2 diri mengaku da sayang ko time dulu2 or whatever laa, loser
"BELAJAR TERIMA KENYATAAN"
that's all :)


Live♥Laugh♥Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

awak comment saya sayang awak :)