Moving

After 2 years  kita kenal. And bila aku decide mau move on my life . Forget my past. Forget every sweet moment. Every broken heart. Forget the smile and tears. You came to stop me. I was shocked. You bring me to the beach at the middle of the night. We stand at the same stars above us. You touch my heart with your words. You cried. I dont really expect you'll cry. You never cry!! Never!! But for me? You cry. Im touched.
You begging me for not leaving you. You said Im the only girl who you truly love the most. Who always there for you. Never leave you not even once. Maybe no one know that. But i knw you saying the truth.
I love you. Thats all i wanna say that night. But...im sorry. Theres a millon reasons. A million reasons.


Live♥Laugh♥Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

awak comment saya sayang awak :)